30 Day Return Policy
If for any reason you or your gift recipient are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the purchase for a full refund or exchange for 30 days after package delivery. It's that simple!
The Return Process
- Please contact us at email@example.com or Toll Free: 866-432-4936 to let us know that you wish to return an item. We will immediately provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which you must include with your item.
- Depending on your location, we will provide you with the appropriate return shipping address when you contact us.
- All items must be returned in the original, undamaged condition with the tamper resistant tag attached (if applicable) within 1 week of receiving the RMA number. Items sold as a pair must be returned together (e.g., chains and pendants). Items returned without the tamper resistant tag will not be accepted. Items which are scratched or damaged will be subject to a repair fee. We cannot accept any item which has been modified by another party for return.
- Packages must be mailed to us within 1 week of receiving your RMA Number by insured, priority mail or better. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and assumes all risks for loss or damage in transit.
- Items returned without a RMA having been issued, items returned without the original jewelry boxes, or items not postmarked within 7 days of receiving the RMA number are subject to a $25 restocking fee. Items returned post-marked after 14 days of receiving your RMA will not be accepted and returned. Goods shall not be considered accepted for return until we have received, inspected and approved the returned item at our place of business. You will be notified by email when your return has been processed.
- The amount refunded will be the total price paid less any shipping upgrade fees, non-refundable amounts (for those who had us size your ring prior to shipment), and/or penalties (as described above), if applicable.
- For special and custom orders, the non-refundable deposit cannot be refunded, even if the order has been cancelled prior to shipping.
- All refunds will be paid by check or a credit to your credit card at our discretion.
International (non-US) Customers: Click here
Back to Top
No Sales Tax for Anyone, Anywhere in the U.S.!
Our company, a California based company, will pay the sales tax due on all taxable purchases from MySapphireSource by California residents.
Back to Top
Free Shipping Policy and Upgrade Rates
- Orders placed by 5pm EST (2pm PST) will ship the Same or Next Business Day All items are in-stock unless otherwise specified.
- Ring Sizing: If ring sizing has been selected, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment. Please remember that nearly all of our rings can be sized by your local jeweler or we would be happy to size your ring at a later date. For non-custom/special orders, we size and return once for FREE for 30 days after you receive your purchase.
- Overnight orders received after 5pm EST (2pm PST) on Friday will ship on the following Monday. Orders which ship on a Friday will not be delivered until the following Monday unless a Saturday delivery is requested. To request a Saturday delivery, please write "Saturday delivery requested ($13)" in the "Comments" field of the Order Checkout Form. An additional $13 will be billed to your credit card for Saturday delivery requests.
- Packages are shipped in plain and unmarked boxes to assure privacy (and non-detection by curious girlfriends and spouses).
- US Shipping and Insurance Rates
All packages are shipped insured from our facility in Southern California. International orders welcome.
Ground (Continental US):
1-5 business days*
(See Map Detail Below)
UPS 2nd Day Air:
2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air:
1 business day*
|UPS Next Day SATURDAY:
|USPS - US Military (APO/FPO):
8-32 days: Dependant on Military mail system
|USPS Express (US and US Territories):
1-4 business days
Alaska, Hawaii, PR: 2nd Day:
2 business days*
Alaska, Hawaii, PR: Overnight:
1 business day*
Canada, Mexico Express/Expedited
1-3 business days**
All Other International Express/Expedited:
2-4 business days**
|Shipping Insurance: All Orders
Business days do not include weekend days.
UPS does not guarantee international transit times due to possible Customs clearance delays.
UPS Ground Shipping Times(from San Diego, CA):
- Shipping Refunds: Due to our substantially discounted shipping rates, we do not reimburse shipping charges if a shipment is not delivered on time. Our company is not responsible for UPS or USPS shipping delays.
International Shipping Policy
Back to Top
Lowest Price Guarantee
Absolutely the Lowest Price Anywhere- Everyday!
Buy with Confidence! Not only will you always receive jewelry of the
highest quality, but you will never have to worry about paying too much for it. We have absolutely
positively the lowest prices anywhere online everyday, including sale priced
items at other online stores- we guarantee it.
We offer the absolute lowest prices each and every day. No need to wait
for a sale, because everything is already on sale, up to 70% of retail prices- everyday! Our everyday low prices are
lower than any of our competitors "special" sale prices. Our low pricing policy greatly simplifies your
shopping experience so that you can concentrate on purchasing the exact item you want, anytime you want, without
wondering if you can buy it cheaper somewhere else or if it will be on sale later on our site.
You can also be assured that we offer only the finest jewelry with the highest quality
diamonds, natural gemstones and solid gold or platinum. We offer a wide selection of beautiful styles with
many one-of-a-kind pieces. We hope that you will enjoy your experience and the exceptional quality found only here.
Click here for complete details.
No need to wait for a sale.
Every item is offered at our absolutely lowest discounted price everyday of the year. Since we always offer the lowest price possible, we never have sales and therefore, you never have to worry that you paid too much.
Our everyday low prices are even lower than our competitor's sale prices.
Save up to 70% off retail- everyday.
No need to find, memorize or save coupon numbers.
Amazing selection, unique one-of-a-kind items, exceptional quality
Back to Top
90 Day Repair Warranty
All jewelry purchased from MySapphireSource is covered by our limited 90 day repair warranty. The 90 day warranty period begins the day you receive your original purchase.
Our 90 day repair warranty covers each item for defects in manufacturing or loosening of gemstones or diamonds. We will repair any defective item at no charge and also provide free return shipping as well (international orders will be charged $30 to Canada and Mexico and $40 to all other countries for shipping).
Diamond side stones up to 10 points in size, all semi-precious gemstone side stones, and semi-precious center stones of up to 1 carat in size are fully covered by our warranty in case of loss due to a manufacturing defect.
Please contact us for warranty issues. We will provide you with a return shipping address. All shipments to us must be insured for your protection. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and assumes all risks for loss or damage in transit.
Warranty coverage is based on the sole determination of Our company, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear, poor care, abuse, loss or theft, or loss of a center stone (precious gemstone, diamond, or semi-precious gemstone over 1 carat). Repair or alterations (including ring sizing) performed by anyone other than Our company will void this warranty as we are not able to control nor guarantee the workmanship of another jeweler.
Back to Top
|International Shipping Policy | Ring Size Conversion
International Shipping Policy
We welcome our international customers. Due to customs, tax and security issues, our normal US shipping policy has been modified as follows for our international customers:
- International billing and shipping addresses must be the same.
- Customers are fully responsible for all duties and taxes imposed by their country for the purchase of our item. Please note that these fees are to be paid by you to your local government agencies and can be significant. The customer is responsible for checking with his/her local government officials for specific rates. Please contact your local government agencies with questions about duty and taxes imposed by your country.
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the value of the item purchased. We cannot legally declare an item as a gift.
- If an item is to be returned, specific return instructions must be followed. In the unlikely event that our company incurs a duty, tax or other fee upon receipt of the return, this fee will be deducted from the customer's refund. Please note that we typically do not incur fees upon the return of a purchase and our return instructions should mitigate the possibility of any fee being imposed.
- If an item is refused (not accepted at the time of delivery) or undeliverable, any non-paid duties, taxes and other fees incurred when our package entered your country will be deducted from your refund. We are charged for these items when a package is refused by the customer and returned to us.
- International shipping charges are $30 to Canada and Mexico and $40 to all other countries . If you inadvertently select the incorrect shipping method, we will select the correct method for you and adjust your order total accordingly.
- We only ship to those countries listed on our shipping drop down menu on our order checkout form. While shipments are sent by UPS Expedited Air, shipments generally take 3 or more days due to customs clearance. Due to our substantially discounted shipping rates, we do not reimburse shipping charges if a shipment is not delivered in a timely fashion.
- The customer must provide the name of their credit card company bank and the customer service phone number printed on the back of their card for direct verification of the name, address and billing phone number provided.
- If you order your ring without ring sizing, we still will size your ring for free within one month, however, our normal international shipping charges ($30 to Canada and Mexico and $40 to all other countries) will apply.
- Customers are responsible for all fees related to a package which is not delivered or deliverable for any reason. This includes actual shipping costs and any associated taxes, duties, penalties or fees which are charged to our company.
Billing Note: Your order is billed in US dollars. The amount that you are charged in you local currency is determined by your credit card company at the exchange rate that they determine. Please note that we do not have control over the rate that they give and that their exchange rate may differ from current market rates.
|Ring Size Conversion Chart|
Back to Top
Back to Top
||Online security is of paramount importance when purchasing items on the internet. When you place an order, a secure direct link is made between your computer and a secure e-commerce server with the highest level of internet security available today (128 or 256 bit encryption depending on your computer configuration). You can be assured that your personal data will not be viewed, intercepted, manipulated, or obtained by unauthorized parties. Actual credit card processing is performed through Verisign™ (now owned by PayPal), an industry leader in e-commerce security and secure credit card processing. |
MySapphireSource.com is certified daily by Trust Guard to pass the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test. The "live" Trust Guard Secure mark appears only when a web site's security meets the highest security scanning standards of the U.S. government, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
No personal information whatsoever is ever rented or sold to other parties. You will never receive unsolicited e-mails (SPAM) or telemarketing calls as a result of any transaction with Our company.
For even more security, we offer two additional checkout methods: PayPal Payments and Google Checkout. When you checkout using these methods, your credit card information is not transmitted to Our company. Read more about these optional methods by clicking on one of the icons below.
We accept many payment options including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners card, PayPal™, Google Checkout™and Amazon Payments™.
For standard orders (i.e., non-layaway, non-special, non-custom) by credit card, your credit card is billed upon receipt of order. Amazon, Google or PayPal orders are also charged immediately by those parties. Only the non-refundable deposit is billed for those orders which specify that a deposit is due. The balance is due when the item is ready to ship for those orders.
An order is not considered accepted until we can successfully bill your credit card or we receive your Amazon, Google, or PayPal payment. Prior to this time, orders may be cancelled by us for any reason, including the sale of the item to another customer. Additionally, the item price is subject to change prior to final approval by Our company.
For non-standard orders (including orders with special payment arrangements but excluding standard layaway orders), payment in full must be made within 2 weeks of the agreed upon final payment date. After this time, prices may be subject to change or orders may be cancelled.
For layaway orders: See next section "Interest Free Layaway Policy".
- Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day though this website. You can be assured that your personal and billing information is completely secure. You will receive an order confirmation by email.
- Telephone orders are gladly accepted. Please call us toll free at Toll Free: 866-432-4936. This is a great option particularly if you have questions that you would like answered.
Back to Top
Interest Free Layaway Policy
Many of our items are one-of-a-kind. Use an interest free layaway plan to grab the item before it sells out and lock in the current price- for up to a year! This is especially important with today's rapidly rising gold, platinum, diamond, gemstone and labor prices.
We have a variety of layaway options: 3 monthly payments, 6 monthly payments or 12 monthly payments. If you wish to place an online order with the layaway option, simply select the desired option at the bottom of the order checkout form and also check acceptance of the layaway policy.
- If payment is by credit card: If you are paying by credit card or debit card, your order total will be divided into equal monthly payments, to be billed automatically on the same day each month. If you have a special request for the billing date each month, please indicate that in the comments section of the order form. Otherwise, the payments will be billed on the same day of the month as the day the order is placed. Your purchase will be shipped once the final payment has been made.
- If payment is by check or money order: Please divide your order total by the term (3, 6, or 12) and write the check out to M&H Gems. Send monthly payments to the address below.
If payments are not received within 15 days of the due date, the layaway will be cancelled.
5256 S Mission Rd.
Bonsall, California 92003
Layaway Cancellation and Return Policy:
- If you have a special circumstance in which a payment cannot be made, we will delay the payment one time for up to one month, but the payment must be made up the next month. If the payment policy is not met or you decide to cancel your layaway purchase, the non-refundable layaway amount will be retained (see below).
- For 3 monthly payment layaway plans, 10% of the original order total is non-refundable.
- For 6 monthly payment layaway plans, 20% of the original order total is non-refundable.
- For 12 monthly payment layaway plans, 30% of the original order total is non-refundable.
Please note that these amounts are NOT in addition to any non-refundable amounts for ring sizing or non-refundable deposits for special orders. The higher of the layaway non-refundable amount, ring sizing non-refundable amounts, or any non-refundable amounts/deposits for special orders will be used in determining any layaway purchase refunds.
After your initial (first) payment, an automated email will be sent to the email address specified in your order each time your credit card is billed or if the charge is rejected. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are able to receive emails from us and to update your email address with us if it changes. If your cannot or are not receiving your monthly emails, you must notify us so that we can contact you with any problems in billing your credit card.
Back to Top
Special Orders, Quotations, Pricing & Payment Policy
Back to Top
- If you place a special order which has a non-refundable deposit, you may cancel the order without penalty within 24 hours of placing your order. If you need to cancel your order after that time, the non-refundable deposit will be retained. Changes to special orders may incur additional charges if work has already started on your piece.
- If you email us for pricing for a special order, the quote we provide is subject to change at any time (due to fluctuations in gold, gemstone and diamond prices, for example). All quotes expire after 7 days from the date of issuance.
For special orders, a 10% to 100% non-refundable deposit is required upon ordering. The exact deposit will be provided with your custom quote or is listed with special order information on our website.
Special orders take 2 to 8 weeks to ship depending on their complexity. We will narrow the time frame down when we email your quote.
- While we take every precaution to ensure that our quotes are accurate, it is possible that that we may make an honest mistake in our calculations or assessment of the tasks required to complete a job. In this case a revised quote may be provided. If a customer has already ordered prior to the quote revision, the customer has the option to cancel the order at this time with a 100% refund of any money paid. We reserve the right to cancel an order if the price has been miscalculated.
Unless specified otherwise, a non-refundable deposit is billed upon ordering with full payment due when the special order is completed and ready to ship. If payment is not received within one month of completion, your payment is considered "in default" and we reserve the right to cancel your order and retain your non-refundable deposit.
Ring Sizing Information
We do not charge for having one of our rings sized before the ring is shipped to you. However, if you return the ring or cancel your order before shipment, a non-refundable amount, which is listed on the product page under the ring sizing selection, applies. You may cancel your order or sizing request without penalty within 24 hours of placing your order. After that time, you will be responsible for the non-refundable amount or ring sizing charge.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for ring sizing. If you need the ring more quickly than that, we can usually rush the sizing to meet your deadline or can ship the ring to you without sizing. You are then welcome to return the ring to us for free sizing within 30 days. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and assumes all risks for loss or damage in transit.
Ring sizing is done at no charge one time and return shipping is also free within the US (there is charge of $30 to Canada and Mexico and $40 to all other countries).
If you require an additional sizing or for resizing of custom or special orders, there will be a charge for the sizing and return shipping.
For most of our rings, your local jeweler can easily size the rings up or down one size. We recommend that you send us the ring for sizing for greater size adjustments. All shipments to us must be insured for your protection. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and assumes all risks for loss or damage in transit.
Please note that rings altered by another jeweler (including sizing) cannot be returned and the 90 day repair warranty will be voided as we cannot be responsible for damage caused by other jewelers.
What if the ring size you need is not listed in the drop down menu on the product page?
We can size or remake most of our rings in almost any size. Click here for details.
Back to Top
Conflict Free Diamond Guarantee
MySapphireSource, along with the global diamond industry, has a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict diamonds. Through measures such as the Kimberley Process, which tracks diamonds from mine to market, the industry, in partnership with the United Nations, governments, and non-governmental organizations, polices diamond exports to prevent the trade of illegal diamonds. Our company only purchases diamonds through the largest and most respected suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process. All diamonds in our jewelry are warranted to be conflict free. If one of our suppliers was ever found to be in violation of that process, we would immediately sever that relationship. We will continue to support and promote any process that works to uphold legitimacy in the diamond trade. Read More>>
Back to Top
We fully recognizes and respects our customer's desire and right to privacy. We are committed to protecting our customers' personal information. All orders are transmitted in an encrypted format and customer information is only used for order fulfillment and tracking purposes.
Personal data is only collected at the time of purchase, including credit card information. This data is entered by the customer or us onto a secure server owned and operated by a third party e-commerce company (ASecureCart) using the highest level SSL encryption available. This data is only accessed and used by our employees and will never be rented, exchanged, sold or otherwise divulged to a third party except in providing assistance to law enforcement. Personal information may be given to law enforcement agencies to aid in criminal investigations or support criminal prosecutions.
For your protection, customer data is only stored on a secure server with ASecureCart (our third-part e-commerce company) for approximately 90 days after which time it is automatically deleted. Credit card information is encrypted on this server so that it cannot be read in the event of a compromise. All information is then permanently deleted from this service and securely transferred to our private on-site password protected computer database. Our database is not connected to our website and maintained with firewall, password protection, and very limited access (only two computers may access our database at one time). In addition our database cannot be opened without the presence of a physical theft deterrent devise. Our customer database will never be rented, exchanged or sold to anyone- ever.
Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. In general, we gather information about users of the Site collectively in order to determine, for example, which areas users access more frequently. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users by improving the content of this Site.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us tcode>
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or place an order.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 04/09/2010
5256 S. Mission Road Suite 703-27
Bonsall, CA 92003
Toll Free: 866-432-4936
Federal Trade Commision Fair
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
If at anytime you have a cause that needs to be disputed please fill out the Trust Guard Dispute Resolution form.
Back to Top
We are very proud to bring you the lowest jewelry prices anywhere - lower than all other internet sites, jewelry marts and retail jewelers. While we take every precaution to ensure that our prices are accurate, it is possible that programming errors may exist on our website or that individuals (i.e., hackers) may alter the prices on our site or submit fraudulent orders. We reserve the right to reject orders in which the price was not as intended.
If an item which we are not planning to restock, or planning to restock at a higher price due to increased manufacturing costs, is ordered, the order will be cancelled and the buyer notified by email.
Back to Top
In the event that our package send to you is lost in transit, delivered damaged or without its contents, or not received by the customer, it is our policy to replace the item(s) or refund the customer at our discretion. Replacement or refund will occur once all necessary investigations by us, our insurance and/or shipping companies have been completed. Please know that these investigations can take a significant amount of time and may result in criminal charges when necessary.
Customer's are responsible for any loss and/or damage when they ship an item to us. For the customer's protection, we require that all packages are insured.
Back to Top
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ ALL THESE PROVISIONS ("TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE.
Under no circumstances shall the operator of this website be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials from the site.
The Site and its Use
The Site contains information and materials, including but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics and audio, (collectively "Materials") which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by our company and other sources, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws and the entire content of the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States Copyright Laws. Our company owns the copyright in the overall selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, and owns the rights in, or license to use, the individual components of such content. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, including but not limited to the text, images, audio and/or video. The use of any such Materials on any other Web site is prohibited without the express written consent of Our company.
Refusal of Service
While we do not discriminate, we do reserve the right to refuse service or cancel orders to individuals where fraud or malintention is suspected.
Back to Top
Disclaimer: These policies may be changed at any time without notice.
Back to Top